Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Favorite Hummus

My Favorite Hummus



One blog I look at almost every day for amazing vegan recipes is Susan Voisin's "Fat Free Vegan Kitchen". There I have found countless low or no fat vegan recipes that are simple, delicious and that don't require a trip to several different stores for ingredients. She uses a simple, honest approach to cooking healthy delicious food and if it had not been for her I might not have been able to figure out how to cook great tasting vegan food.

This is just one of her delicious hummus recipes. I make this about once a week and use it as a dip, a sandwich spread, a sauce.....in other words I use it a lot. Sometimes I will add a few roasted red peppers or play around with different spices but this basic recipe is fantastic. I actually have never made it in a blender but I imagine it makes a much smoother hummus....

Check out her recipe here: Hummus In The Blender

And while you're there check out her entire blog and all of her terriffic recipes!



No comments:

Post a Comment